Top Reasons to Consider This Program:
- Most unique hybrid program of Tourism & Travel in Canada: combination of travel and adventure-eco
- Able to explore a wide array of career paths – both in outbound and inbound tourism
- Develop global tourism skills that are transferable all around the world
- Exposure to the industry between the 1st and 2nd year of the program via a cooperative work experience
- Training allows for quick advancement potential in the many different sectors of the tourism industry
- Program offers leading edge content and stays current with the fast changing trends
- Opportunity to experience another culture through our Study Abroad Program
- Experienced faculty, diversified and the most fun!
Choose YOUR final destination!
Tourism jobs tend to offer advancement, widely transferable skills, and ongoing training. “A job for today,” as they say in the industry, and “a career for tomorrow.”